Diabetes is now a day common problem. We all eat but do not exercise. We all have to eat a balanced diet but we standardize the diet & follow the same. In house kids need to earn more calories so we cook food same for everyone. But in current situation elders are not involved in exercise; they eat & sit in front of PC or TV. Most of the people after age 33-35 are facing same problem. We should make change in our diet as follows:
- Glutathione & Cysteine: these ingredients protect B-Cells which are sensitive stress Type 2 abnormal antioxidant status. This is available in all meats and poultry, fish.
- Lipoid acid: It is essential to maintain glucose tolerance in body.
- Zinc: Blood need synthesis storage insulin for clotting.
- Magnesium: It is important to maintain else low magnesium exacerbate the foot ulcers.
- Biotin: High dose of biotin help to create glycemic control in diabetes.
- Chromium: it helps to absorb glucose in blood as essential.
- Inositol: It is mostly used in diabetic neuropathy.
- Vitamin: Diabetic person has lack of Vitamin (B, D, E, C) so you can choose the food which gives you these vitamins together.
We would have suggested some food for diabetic patients, but it's better to take a plan diet from the specialize doctor & you can find these in common food but need to confirm before eating.