Healthy Diet during pregnancy
It is very important to take care of one’s diet during pregnancy. It is because, during this phase a woman’s body require certain kinds of elements in more quantity than she would ever have normally. So, let us have a look at the healthy diet tips that you should look after:
• Be careful about certain fishes, cheeses as a few types carry bacteria that can be really dangerous for your baby. In short, avoid raw or uncooked fish, meat and cheeses.
• Do not drink alcoholic beverages before conceiving or during your trimesters. Also, try not to drink aerated drinks as they may trigger headaches. Plus, they will lead in fat deposition.
• Do take your prenatal vitamins and other supplements that have been prescribed by your doctor.
• Don’t diet when you are pregnant. Simply eat healthy and in moderation. Your baby will gain nutrients from you and
• Eat food in smaller portions and at different intervals. This will help you to digest better and also you will be able to avoid nausea, heartburn etc.